Skip to main content

HARRASSMENT

Sexual Harassment.
Something every girl- many cases, even a boy!- undergoes till she dies or becomes old I guess. I don't think there are people who feel up even old ladies ( except in The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot ).

The thing about this heinous monster is that it happens, when you least expect it. Believe me, I know. (unfortunately) And it leaves another scar inside, a bad memory which is very,very hard to forget. On top of this, your whole day is ruined, destroyed because of this disgusting experience.

Once you realize that the world is cruel like this, you make up your mind to be ready and stamp it down if something remotely as this happens again. But, life catches us off guard. Bummer.

What is even more dumb is, if the person who is harassing you is a family member. What Hell to go through. My sympathies to her/him being harassed, are not enough. Forget about teens or pre-teens. What about small children? What will you do if you are being touched in places by someone you thought was your uncle, like your protector?? The child will be so frozen that it will not know what to do, let alone tell that bastard to stop.

My anguish rises like a volcano against those MONSTERS who do this. Are they not satisfied with their sex lives? Don't they have the basic nature of self-control? If that is the case, let them hook up with a prostitute.(Please forgive my rude words, but it needs to be said.) Why do you want to feel up your own cousins and some teen? Are you really human? You call yourself a human? It is very shocking.

I think if we keep quiet about it, nothing will happen. We need to find a way to shut the crap of all these monsters who hide in our society. We should be aware at all times, and be brave and confident enough to stand up to this.
But is it enough? As I mentioned earlier, when life throws this unexpectedly at you, how do you react? What do you do? How do you escape the situation??

I hope I will someday get the answers to these questions...........

Stay Healthy, Be Happy and Live Out Loud.
PG.

P.S.-I really want to hug INFINITE. Very badly.

Popular posts from this blog

I LOST MY PHONE

Disclaimer - I am writing about Android phones. I have no idea about iPhone, except that it also has 'Find my iPhone' app in it. So what do you do when you lose your phone? If this is your first time losing it, then you better hurry. AND it will really help if you've turned on the location and internet in your phone. Trust me. It will be worth it. If you have not, then please say goodbye to your phone. I'm sorry for your loss. By sheer luck (I don't know what else to call it) if you have turned on the location and the internet, then  - 1. Borrow your friend's phone and install the app 'Find My Device' from Play Store. 2. Sign in as a guest by entering your email address. The app will locate your phone. 3. If you have just misplaced it or dropped it nearby, you can hurry and reach your device. But, if someone has stolen it (yes, there are people who still steal mobile phones. It is 2018 and apparently this has nothing to do with people&#

Music: My Soul

Helllooooooooooo, It's been two weeks. I know. I know. I was getting settled in Mysuru. A lame excuse but I have still not worked on everything regarding the internet connection and all that headache. So, I apologize for the late post. I never knew how much I missed Bengaluru. My city. Guess it's true that sometimes, you realize your love only when you are far apart. I missed the traffic (can you believe it?!, I can't either), the people, the vibe, the energy of my wonderful city... Okay, okay putting that aside, in this post I wanted to talk about something that has been bothering me since forever. And in Mysuru, I attended a concert and I got the perfect topic to blog about. MUSIC. Apart from my studies, this was the one thing I was good at. My parents sent me to learn music - Carnatic Classical music - from a small age. I was not allowed to go to sports or dance or any events because it would get in the way of my studies, but this, this I was pushed to it. N

The most important lesson that needs to be taught in schools

Photo by Andy Montes de Oca on Unsplash As someone who enjoys anime and manga, I had never watched Naruto, until recently. I remember watching the show's ads when I was a kid and I'd heard about the show, but I never watched it partly because it's long and they have prolonged it by including many repeated scenes. Due to the lockdown, I had the time I needed and so, I watched the show. In simple terms, Naruto revolves around the story of a boy (named Naruto) in a small village who is shunned by everyone because he harbors a beast inside him. The story starts off small and gets interesting later where the plot expands (obviously). It's a story where villains have more fans than heroes and every character has something to teach you. What I love most about Naruto — the series and the boy himself— is his unwavering belief in himself. While the author tries to paint him as a stupid kid who is stubborn, I feel that Naruto has one of the most important traits that so many kids