Skip to main content

The Last Day of the First Month of 2016

Helloo!

We are already into 30 days of the new year!
And wow, so much has happened in these 30 days!!

At the start of the year itself, I volunteered in the refreshment committee for the NAAC (National Accreditation and Assessment Council) Peer team visit. I was also there in the placement cell as a coordinator.

Let me tell you, first and foremost, that it has been ingrained into me that bunking important classes is a no-no. I have never bunked any classes to go to competitions.....So this was a big thing for me. But I am so so glad I just took some courage and did it. Yes, I did miss my classes but I gained so much more experiences and made new friends! And had a wonderful time!

It may seem like a small thing to you who is reading this, but to me it is such a treasure.

I am not good with people. I am not the open type, where I just meet someone and start talking like a non-stop express train. BUT, I do that once I get to know a person. And if we sync, then I will literally be an over-excited seal when I meet you. Believe me, or my friends themselves will tell you. *laughs*

Anyhoo, I met new people and made memories and I love them all so much and I miss them all so much, it is frustrating sometimes. I want another event to happen so that we can all come together and have fun!

So that is one important thing that happened.

And I also learned two very important lessons this month.

Number 1: Forgiveness is HARD.

We've all heard the saying 'Forgive and Forget'. But, let me throw some bricks at the person who said that because, excuse me Sir!, you did not mention how hard it is!
I want to forgive the people who made me angry, who made me sad and ruined my whole day. But, I can't seem to let the thing go. It is even more hard when the person whom you are supposed to forgive is someone you love so much and hold them close to your heart.
I also know that it is useless to keep all the anger and energy within me! Because I am the only one who is affected. Generally speaking,those senseless blabbering idiots don't even know what they've done wrong to make us angry and we, like buffoons sit with our anger and don't move on at all.
At the end, it's our loss.
Gahhh, it is so frustrating!

I am working on it.

Number 2: I am overly-sensitive.

Bwahahahaha, I guess this is the reason for the first lesson? which I am not able to sink into!
Yes, I never realized until recently that I take little matters into my heart (not literally of course because that would kill me, probably).
The little things where a friend doesn't talk to you properly or doesn't smile at you, or ignores you for a moment, or my parents argue (which parent does not do that!), or they screw me for no reason... Little things (1D reference :P :P) like that. I think too much about it and become sad and moody and stop concentrating on important things.

*Sighhh* I have got to stop doing this. *mentally noting...*

Also, it takes 66 days for your mind to wire into a new habit.
Did you know that?

Hehehe...

Lots of love.
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy
PG.

Popular posts from this blog

I LOST MY PHONE

Disclaimer - I am writing about Android phones. I have no idea about iPhone, except that it also has 'Find my iPhone' app in it. So what do you do when you lose your phone? If this is your first time losing it, then you better hurry. AND it will really help if you've turned on the location and internet in your phone. Trust me. It will be worth it. If you have not, then please say goodbye to your phone. I'm sorry for your loss. By sheer luck (I don't know what else to call it) if you have turned on the location and the internet, then  - 1. Borrow your friend's phone and install the app 'Find My Device' from Play Store. 2. Sign in as a guest by entering your email address. The app will locate your phone. 3. If you have just misplaced it or dropped it nearby, you can hurry and reach your device. But, if someone has stolen it (yes, there are people who still steal mobile phones. It is 2018 and apparently this has nothing to do with people&#

The Law of Nature

Charles Darwin discovered about Evolution in the 1800's. Evolution is  change itself. If you take the time to observe everything around you, you can see the changes with your own eyes. People change. Everyday. We learn something, every day. We subconsciously cultivate habits and little things from our surroundings (which is why it is said that your environment influences you or, show me your friends and I’ll tell you what you are.) Let me take my own example: I am definitely not the person I was some...5 years back. I have definitely changed! And truthfully speaking, I am glad! I have learnt so much and experienced so many things that has brought me this far. I can compare my younger self to my current self and think ‘wow, who is that dingus? Was that how I was then? Thank god for evolution’ (lol) and maybe, in the future, I may compare my current self and think that the current me is a dingus too… But that will be because I would’ve learnt even more and my experi

Little Things

Hellooo, I am sorry for not publishing a post yesterday. It sounds like an excuse but it's not, because I was really tired and had a very irritating cold (couldn't stop sneezing like a banshee). :D But I am alright now and so here I am! Today was a good day.... As usual......but I couldn't attend first two classes because I am the coordinator for inter-class competitions and had to sit at the stage to take down names for the competitions.... It was really fun! I was able to meet other students of my college..... People I normally see but don't speak to them. There are so many different types of people! So many beautiful, confident people! Then, I was half-asleep in the classes (bwahahaha) and we had a lecture by a very distinguished Professor, on 'Chemistry for Entrepreneurship'. It was very informative. So here I am, to tell you that I realized something today. I saw a beautiful sunset when I was on the terrace... So beautiful! Even though I couldn&#