Skip to main content

My Answer

Hellloooo,

It's been two weeks!
I gave everything I had for my exams (I could've given more, but, no regrets!) and am really enjoying my short holidays.
I caught up on some Korean Drama which was on rage in the past few days. I was completely immersed... Hmm...
Anyway, a well-deserved rest for the coming semester.

Coming back to my post, this one is where I give you My Answer.
A very long answer with the hows and whys and everything.

From the past three years, I have been asked this question relentlessly. By everyone. Including my parents, brother and my friends and relatives, literally everyone. (Even yesterday.)

"WHY? Why do you listen to 'this' Korean songs? Why do you watch these dramas?"
.
.
.
.
"FOR WHAT JOY?"

First of all, let me thank you for trying so hard to understand. Thank you, thank you for your concern.

Secondly, I feel sorry for those who won't ever understand this feeling.


During my graduate course, I was at a point where I was just blank. I had no idea what I wanted to do and I had no interest in anything. I was just passing the days blandly and desperately praying for inspiration.
That's it.
Inspiration. Something to motivate me, to move me so that the fire in my heart will re-ignite and never stop burning.
I would pray everyday, literally ask Him for inspiration.

And that was it. I guess He answered my prayers.

(Have you ever had a role model? Somebody whom you look up to? Somebody whom you admire. Somebody you aspire to become. Not their profession, their looks or riches but the person themselves.
I think everybody should have one. It's good to have role models and to be inspired by them.)

Now as to why only them, because they are different. Because they are themselves. Everywhere.

I'll take the example of my favourite group, the members of Infinite who are always honest. They are humble and hilarious. They are not two-faced. They are not fake. AND they sing for the sake of singing. Like Lilly Singh says, 'money is a part of what I do. I don't do videos just to make money.', they don't sing for the sake of making money or becoming famous. They do it because they love to sing. It is clearly evident in their songs.
And they don't use their songs for lashing out at other people, or throw out their frustrations and anger and their emotions.
They sing them to spread music to their fans, to sing along with us and in hope that it will inspire us when we are sad or troubled in our lives. (And heck! it works!)
They don't lip-sync during broadcasts. They sing and dance.
And they are so loyal to themselves and to their fans. They take the time to learn the language of the country they go to, to have a concert. Not just few sentences, they learn the famous songs and sing it for the fans there. They try so hard to connect, despite the language barrier.

I've heard of artists who don't even give a damn when a fan meets them, tries hard to express their love for the artist's work. They just leave them hanging. Not even a 'thanks'.

Compared to them, (I know comparing is wrong, but still, in this case it is relevant) Infinite is so much more honest. And that is why I love them.
I'm sure that one day, when we meet, they will happily smile and talk to me like a friend.

The same goes for all other k-pop groups I love.
There are so many people among them who are around my age, who have already achieved something in their lives, who are working hard so much more than me and watching them, listening to them, inspires me to do my best.

And the Dramas are not dragged for years and years. They don't have the saas-bahu bullshit or the stupidity where everybody's faces are zoomed in for every dialogue said. They don't have 'Seasons'. They have only a maximum of 20 episodes. Most dramas are of 16 episodes, each episode is of an hour length.
And the story moves fast. They don't take a whole month to open the door. (lol)
The acting is flawless and on point. And it will leave you refreshed and energized. (who am I kidding, it will break your heart and you will have withdrawal symptoms for days. lol)
But, some dramas do leave you feeling positive and happy!

So yeah, I love them for their personality and hard working nature. And their humbleness even though they are famous.

And of course, they are handsome, sexy as hell and swoon worthy. *rofl*
*sighs with a dreamy smile*

So that's my answer.

If I remember anything else, I will add it to the post. :P

Thank you so much.

Stay Healthy, Stay Happy.

Love,

Vivacious Inspirit.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All a Child needs...

"Let them take themselves to Hell, those hard hearts who leave their children to cry themselves to sleep alone, and in Hell they will have to listen to the sound of a child crying and know that they can never comfort it."

- Thought by Debbie in 'Hurrah for the Hols' by Helen Simpson.

I just found this so apt for what I've been wanting to post about...
Helloooo..

How are you today?? I practically am the biggest fool on earth to have forgotten my project report for my exams today... And I am extremely grateful to my uncle who came to my college to give it to me (twice, not to mention....I am so so sorry for all the trouble I've caused. Stupid me)...

Coming back to that thought, it's not a ''thought'' thought...you know...it's what Debbie 'thinks' when she hears the sound of a child crying....
Please let me make this clear, again, as this is just my rant, and I really hope all of the children will agree with me....This is just my…

The People who make me, ME.

Okay, so I am not gonna start this post by typing some quote about friendship. Because there is no one quote which can totally sum up this wonderful relationship. It is love, it is laughter, and it is that lukewarm feeling too.


Hellooooooo,
How are you today? On this fine, beautiful day?

Cheer up because this is an awesome topic which you should read with a smile on your face. *grins*

Sooo, last Sunday was ‘Friendship Day’ and I thought of writing about it…..But the thing is, I don’t know what to write…I’ve chosen a difficult topic….*sheesh* *smacks own head* . Well, I’ll try my best. (And that’s why this post was delayed. My apologies!)

Oh and Disclaimer, disclaimer: I am not mentioning the names of any of my friends out of respect for their privacy. But if anybody is interested in letting their name be known in this post, please let me know. I’ll add your names. I don’t mind. *lol*

As you may know, I grew up watching cartoons. So, my definition of friendship is kind of whacked or so, I th…

The Day I Did Not Speak Up

Hellloooooo,

It's been a while.
How are you today?? *grins*
I'm just whiling away lazing around... *hehehe*
Well, I need to get off my ass and start learning again!

Anyway, this particular incident happened last Friday that is the 8th of July...


Let me say - ''Let's go back five days....''

I have a bike. You can call it a scooter? I'm not sure with the technical term. Well, it is the 'Yamaha Ray Z'. (Truly grateful to my father and God, that I have a bike. So blessed!)
So, I had to give it to the Periodic Service. And I had gone to the service center which is below the Showroom itself. (Hebbal, if anyone wants the details)
I had to wait for my turn, since they have a token system. So, you take a token and wait for your number to be called.
So, I waited for like 45 minutes..  just humming 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams (I have no idea why I just remembered this song. I hadn't listened to it in so long...*goes and blasts on Happy~~*)

An…